Translation: Don’t waste your time and energy on the wrong light.
wake up call
nothing is more satisfying than someone walking right past ur hiding spot in hide and seek
I love this toss so much. And it’s actually really easy to do.
You lay the silk flat on the ground and put the (in this case paper/glitter) on the silk near the pole. Then roll it up until it’s all covered by the rolled part.
When you toss the silk will unroll and release what you put in it at the peak of the toss.
things go in flag, roll flag like burrito, clench tight until you toss, burrito goes poof, things rain down, pretty
thanks science side of tumblr
You know that type of laughter that starts off as a small chuckle but kinda builds up inside your throat, eventually mounting into a full blown, bent over yourself, holding your stomach as you guffaw uproariously?
this should be a sculpture about the human condition entitled ‘Unbridled Optimism Meets An Uncaring Universe’
There are photos that tell a story, then there are photos that tell a story.
to crazy psycho
to rainbows and unicorns
to my heart is breaking into a million pieces
to fuck me on the kitchen counter
DO NOT DISMISS A SOMETHING A CHILD IS PROUD OF. LOOK AT IT. POINT SOMETHING OUT AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE IT. IF A CHILD DRAWS YOU A RAINBOW, TELL THEM YOU LOVE HOW IT HAS RED. THEY WILL THINK “WOW. IT DOES HAVE RED. THEY LOVE HOW I PUT RED IN IT. I PUT RED IN IT. AND THEY NOTICED.” MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD KNOWS YOU ARE PROUD OF THEM.
Giraffes in a tunnel? We always reblogged giraffes in a tunnel
Omy I’m so happy now
HE CLEANS HIS FUCKING TEETH
i cannot stop watching
WHY DO PEOPLE CALL IT FUCK, MARRY, KILL WHEN THEY COULD CALL IT BED, WED, BEHEAD
easy there henry
whos henry what thef uck?
*faint laughter from Britian*
*history teachers crying*
The Most Beautiful Trees In The World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo: Unknown
- Red maples trees path. Photo: Ildiko Neer
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo: Brian Young
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo: Christopher Schoenbohm
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo: Shoeven
- California in autumn. Photo: Mizzy Pacheco
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo: Falke
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo: Christophe Kiciak
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo: Unknown